Business of the Month Program
Welcome to the Oxford Hills Chamber of Commerce’s newest program: Business of the Month
The purpose of this program is to raise awareness and celebrate various member achievements as well as partnering with the Chamber to support the community through charitable donations to Rightstart and the “Feeding Oxford Hills” initiative.
The Chamber needs you to nominate a member to be celebrated for a month by using the following criteria:
- Quality of product or services provided by the Chamber nominee.
- Contributions that the Chamber nominee has made to the Oxford Hills community.
- Outstanding achievements or recognitions received by the Chamber nominee which may be local, regional, national, or industry achievements.
- Dedication and commitment to servicing its customers.
- Dedication and commitment to the well-being of its employees and associates.
The Chamber Membership Committee will oversee the program and review the nominations which will then be voted on during the membership meeting. The Membership Committee will announce the monthly winner, who will be presented with a certificate and will be recognized through several Chamber media platforms including internet, print and radio. In addition, the Chamber will make a donation on the winner’s behalf to Rightstart or the organizations that are a part of the “Feeding Oxford Hills” initiative.
Nominations can be made by downloading a nomination form
and emailing or faxing (207.743.0687) it to the office.